Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Street Cat Named Bob


A real story of how one man and his cat found hope on the streets and highlights that things can get better no matter how hard life becomes. 


A heartwarming tale with a message of hope story that will touch the heart of anyone who reads it…. 


As he describes in the book, Bob changed his life. “I believe it came down to this little man. He came and asked me for help, and he needed me more than I needed to abuse my own body.”  

 

It has been six years since he used heroin, though he still relies on “scrips” (prescription drugs) to deal with his mental health problems.


Happy Reading

1 comment:

  1. hi katrina, from the video clip, he did not sound like a mental patient at all...
    quite curious about that,
    well in fact, you have made me curious to want to know the whole story... thanks for sharing a beautiful true story. have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete